Imaginations's Crossroad
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

2014 - let's see everybody

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -55%
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – ...
Voir le deal
21.99 €

Coucou :derpface:

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Feta
Admin

Coucou :derpface: Empty
MessageSujet: Coucou :derpface:   Coucou :derpface: Icon_minitimeMar 17 Déc - 12:08

Heeey voila jfais une fiction et voila le proloogue have fun~ ♥ omg c'est affreusement court

I was staring at the black sky, hoping that all this would be nothing more than a nightmare. But the pressure of the air in my lungs, the sound of the night to my ears reminded me that it wasn't. I am a murderer. Saying it loudly hurt me even more. You see, when reality catches you, it's hard to escape it. I felt like a lost mouse in a giant maze, without any door out. But the little mouse-me was actually lost in the woods. I don't even know how I came in here, I just woke up there. Lying in the fresh grass, the smell of the forest tickled my nostrils. A knotty tree was standing in the middle of the tiny glade where I was. The wind made it wobble so hard that I thought it was about to snatch its roots and fell on me. Few minutes later, I noticed that my hand was slightly shuddering. I was grasping something in my hand so hard that it was painful. I opened it carefully, and discovered with shivers what was taking place in it. A silver knife. I stood up slowly, picking off the sticky grass that was still on my brown silky hair and on my clothes. I threw my head in the night and stared hopelessly at the moon, seeking for answers. At this very moment, I thought there wasn't any other possibility for me to escape this nightmare. That knife was the only way to end up with pain.

I didn't cry. Everything was my fault, I knew it. It was still a hard thing to do. Midnight was getting close. Even if this summer night wasn't cold, I was shaking. I took my decision. I placed my hand right before me, and violently stabbed the knife in my belly. The pain rose up in me and I felt a metallic taste on my tongue. I couldn't breathe anymore, I was stifling in my own blood, it was obstructing my throat and preventing the oxygen to access to my lungs. I was spitting blood, coloring the green grass in a dark, gorgeous red.

The night of the 28th july 2013, I killed myself. There wasn't any other solution. The last thing I saw was a wet, ginger-furred kitten. I've barely seen his shocked face, when he saw the blood striking of my open wound on the dead leaves.

Dernière édition par Feta le Lun 13 Jan - 18:15, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Fifi

Fifi

MessageSujet: Re: Coucou :derpface:   Coucou :derpface: Icon_minitimeMer 8 Jan - 10:33

Putain j'avais même pas vu que t'avais posté ce topic mais c'est trop biiiien même si c'est court ;_;
http://www.sprrings.tumblr.com
Feta
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Coucou :derpface:   Coucou :derpface: Icon_minitimeJeu 9 Jan - 18:30

C'est le prologue :BB
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Coucou :derpface:   Coucou :derpface: Icon_minitime

Coucou :derpface:
Page 1 sur 1