Imaginations's Crossroad
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

2014 - let's see everybody

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

Dean's Angel [Supernatural]

AuteurMessage
Lynn Marida
Admin
Lynn Marida

Dean's Angel [Supernatural] Empty
MessageSujet: Dean's Angel [Supernatural]   Dean's Angel [Supernatural] Icon_minitimeMar 26 Fév - 16:33

As my eyes opened, I saw an angel. A beautiful creature, moving with such grace it didn't seem real to my eyes. But it was there. A seemingly young lady, with a slim body. Incredible silk like light brown hair, with little strands of gold making her shine in the light. Her pale skin looked so smooth, so...pure. And as my eyes trailed to the top of her face, my breath got caught in my throat.
    Two beautiful gems, of a light blue so amazing I'm not sure I can put it into words. In them I could the sea, calm and wild at the time, and ice, polished, shining, magnificent, but so sharp. Light cerulean blue, that's what it was. Speckled with a lagoon blue-green, constantly moving around in her eyes. I felt a wave of emotions in me, making me gasp for air again, as I had almost forgot that I hadn't been breathing in for a while now.

I was afraid, terrified even. But at the time so...amazed, intrigued by that woman, if that beautiful apparition could even be called a 'woman'. Suddenly the light that had been behind her disappeared, and I was lost in a great big jumble of desire and fear all over again. Just behind her back were two spectacular wings, with white feathers that had a light blue shine to them. But the color wasn't so impressive in itself, at least not at much at the size of the wings. They were... Well, for lack of a better word, GIGANTIC. They were at least two times her size, maybe even three, and she was quite tall. The longest feathers brushed softly the ground, while the top rested a few inches above her head. I had seen a lot of pictures and paintings representing angels in my life, but never had I seen bigger wings. They made her look so imposing, towering me easily with their height, giving her power and respect.

She started to walk towards me, her light steps making it look like she wasn't even touching the ground. Her face was at peace, neutral. The closer she was to me, the worse the pain in my chest was getting, so much I could barely think straight. I thought she was coming for me, that it was.. 'time for me to go'. I wanted to take her hand, to feel that skin under my fingers, to follow her wherever she would take me, but at the same time I was afraid, horrified that she would take my life, and I didn't know why. But as she stopped and brushed her index under my chin, my whole body relaxed and suddenly I felt.. calm. She smiled gently, not having said a word since her arrival, and opened her wings, the beautiful sound of all those feathers brushing against each other reaching my ears. They extended themselves, not moving for a couple seconds, letting me admire them, before softly curling back behind her.

She lifted her hand again, this time putting gently her finger on my forehead. I wanted to ask her so many things, I had so many, many questions, but my voice was stuck in my throat. Her delicate lightly peach colored lips, so tempting, so innocent, parted slightly, and the sound of her delicate voice echoed through space.
    "Your time has not come yet, Dean Winchester."
    As she pronounced my name, I remembered who I was, why I was even here, in this white..room. I had, apparently, died. Or something like that. I opened my mouth, to talk, but yet again no sound came. She smiled again, so gently, and I was so happy to be able to hear that voice of her that I had completely forgotten my questions to her.
    "I will see you again, fear not. But for now, your loved ones need you."

Loved..ones..? Oh. Sammy, oh..god. I died, or was dying. And he is probably right now, or at least was, trying to kill the one, the thing, that killed me, with whatever he could find. A spoon maybe. As much as I was tempted to stay with my Angel, it was, and still is, my job to protect him, and he could be needing me right now. He could be hurt. Just the idea of him crying over my dead body shook me to the bones.

As if she had red my mind, she smiled again, more genuinely this time. She pressed her finger harder and my forehead, and everything went black around me. Her soft voice, just a whisper, echoed in my head.
    "I will see you again, and this time, you won't be dead.”
    ____

I woke up again, muffled sounds around me, and a weight on my stomach. As I came back to the land of the leaving, I suddenly recognized that voice : Sam. Sammy. Crying..? Oh God. Please don't cry Sammy. I'm here. Big bro' is here. Please, Sammy.
    I managed to open my eyes, and winced as pain rushed throughout my entire body. I immediately heard a loud cry, shock, pain, relief.
    "DEAN !"
    A hand on my left shoulder, the other one cupping my cheek, trying to bring me back to life. There he was. It hurt me so much to see him like that, literally covered in blood but obviously not his own, eyes and cheeks red, with what looked like tears streaming down his face. I barely managed to speak, my voice sounding so crooked.
    "Hey there Sammy... I'm back."
    I tried to smile, but seeing him go into a crying fit like that again broke me to pieces. He grabbed my hand and I squeezed back.
    "I'm sorry Sammy. I'm so sorry...I'm here now, it's okay.." I repeated, letting my little brother calm himself.

I looked up to the ceiling, somewhat expecting to her again. My Angel. (Cas' was going to get jealous.. Eheh.) I could almost feel her piercing and soothing gaze, those beautiful eyes breaking all my defenses to put me back together again, all at the same time. I smiled weakly, tired. So, so tired. As I slipped into a deep slumber, the pain being to much for me right now, I could only whisper, hoping she could and would hear me.

"Thank you."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://imaginationcrossroad.forumactif.org

Dean's Angel [Supernatural]
Page 1 sur 1